Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tuscaloosa Baby Shower


Great Aunt Donna, Great grandmother, me, Great grandmother K-K, Sissa, and Great Aunt Nancy

Amber, me, Aunt Kim, and Autumn


Heather, Me and Jennifer...my sweet host

me and all the yummy food

Jennifer and Heather made me this wreath for me to use at the hospital

initial cookies

my adorable cake

wow...what great decorations.
This shower was given to me by our friends Heather and Jennifer. We had the shower in Tuscaloosa and invited all of our family. I had a great time. We got lots of great gifts. I am so thankful for everything that we got. I dont know what I would do without all the great gifts. We are so blessed to have such great family and friends!!

No comments: