Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

37 week check up...

So I went for my 37 week appointment on 03/24/2010. Everything is going just great with the baby. The docotor was measuring me and checking the heartbeat and I asked her if she thought the baby was head down already. She said yes I think so but you are meauring at 41 weeks so lets just get an ultrasound to make sure and see how big the baby is. The heart beat was 140 this time. Before I went to ultrasound she examined me and I am dilated 1 CM...whooo hooo. there is some progress going on.. Not much but a little that is all I wanted was something going on. So, I went to ultrasound and boy is this little baby squeezed in there. You could barley tell anything about her she is so squeezed in there. The baby was measuring at 37 weeks and 5 days and they estimated her weight to be 7 pounds and 5 ounces. A lot smaller than I was thinking. The doctor said that the baby should gain about 1/2 a pound a week until she is born so if I go to full term then we are talking about a 9 pounder on our hands. I sure do hope she dosent get that big. That dosen't sound fun at all to deliver. The doctor also said that if I have progressed more by 39 weeks then she would let me induce if not then I have to go until I progress but she did promise me that she would not let me go over 41 weeks. I go back to the doctor for my 38 week visit on 03/31/2010. Say a little prayer that things are moving along good and we have some progression.

No comments: