Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

33 and 35 week Doctors visit

Ok. So I am a little behind. I went for my 33 week check up on Feb 23, 2010. Nothing really happened that was excititng. I didn't gain any weight which was great. I figured that I would get in trouble for not gaining anything but nothing was said about my weight. The heart beat was in the 140's so everything with baby is going good. I was measuring right on schedule. So I was to return in 2 weeks for my 35 week recheck. I went for that visit the other day which was March 9, 2010. This time I gained one pound. I was really worried now that something was going on as to why I have not gained any weight. I asked the doctor and she said that I would be fine as long as the baby was growing and moving. She measured me and baby is growing just like it is supposed to and she is moving around ALL the time. This visit was my last 2 week appointment and I am not starting my 1 week appointments. I go back on March 17, 2010 and they will start checking me...not sure I am looking forward to those visit. I did ask the doctor if she thought that the baby was already head down and she said she could guess but it is best to wait until they examine you so next week they will be able to tell me more as to if she is head down or not. Lets just hope she is. I really don't want to have to have a C-Section. The babies heartbeat was 142 this time and she is measuring right at 35 weeks so all is good. I will update again next week!!! It sure is getting close I can't wait to meet little Ms. Rylee Kay!!

No comments: