Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

36 week check-up

Well my 36 week check up was anything but normal. I went to the doctor on 03/17/2010. The night before which was Tuesday I started coming down with something. I felt absolutley terrible. I had fever, chills, and nausea. It was awful. Not fun to feel like that when you are 9 months pregnant. I was already scheduled for my appointment the next day...Thank goodness. I did't feel like driving so I got my sister-n-law to take me to the docotr. My niece Amber came along for the ride also. So we get to the doctor and I go back and do my usual routine. The doctor comes in and says....you don't look so good today..ha..nope I sure didn't I felt like I had been run over. So we talked about what was going on and she determined that I was dehydrated and had a kidney infection. The tested me for the flu but it came back negative. This was also the day of my first check to see if I had dilated. Boy was that interesting....no progress on this check up. So for the dehydration and kidney infection I had to go down to labor and delivery and get IV fluids and IV antibiotis. They also gave me something for the nausea. I felt much better after I got all the fluids. So they sent me home. I was off work the rest of that day and the next day. By Saturday I was feeling back to normal. I don't wish that on anyone and I am so glad that is past me now. I go back to see her in a week which is 03/24/2010. Hopefully there will be some progress.

No comments: