Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

We're back....

Wow it has been forever since I have blogged last. We are still alive. A lot has gone on since my last post. Little Miss Rylee is now 15 months old...WOW.. time is flying by. Rylee is now walking and into everything. She has the funniest personality. We are having so much fun with her. She is still not talking but I am afraid when she does start to talk we wont be able to keep her quite. She is now going to daycare which is a change for us. Richie's sister (Kim) kept her for the first year of her life. We are so thankful for that and hope she is ready for round 2 one day. Rylee really loves the day care. She goes to a ladies house where she has about 15 other kids there that she keeps along with a few helpers. There are about 6 kids Rylee's age. She is learing a lot while there. So, anyways I am going to try and catch you up with the pictures of our little princess. Hopefully it won't take me long to get caught up but I am 3 months behind so bare with me!!!

1 comment: