Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Family Beach Vacation

































This was our first family vacation with just me, Richie, and Rylee. Richie got us a great deal on a condo so we loaded up and headed to PCB for a week!!! The trip was just perfect. We had the best time. We went in April and the weather was just perfect. Not to hot and not to cool. You could actually sit out the beach and not feel like you were melting. Rylee absolutly loved the sand. We were a little afraid of how she would react to the sand but she LOVED it. She also loved the pool which was no surprise. She loves to be in the water. This was the first time Richie and I have been to PCB in years. Oh my how it has changed. Pier Park is a great additon to PCB. They have lots of good shops and lots of good places to eat. Anyone who knows my husband he loves to eat so we hit all the hot spots while we were there. I hope this becomes a Robertson Family Tradition to go to the beach every summer. I look forward to next year!!!

No comments: