Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Richie!!


Well Richie turned the big 35 this year!!! We went and celebrated with my mom, dad, and brother at Zea. Let me just tell you this place is sooo good. You have got to go and try it if you are ever out in the birmingham area. It is at the Brookwood mall.

For some reason my birthday got looked over this year. Richie, Rylee, and I all have birthdays in April so I guess someone has to give up their special day and it seems to have been me this year!! Haha. That is ok. Mine has been overtaken by Rylee since mine is on April 6 and Rylee's is on April 7. I will probably never have a birthday again which is just fine with me. Richie's is on April 22nd so we are one busy family in April!!

No comments: