Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's a girl!!!!




Well....We are happy to say that we are expecting a sweet precious little girl...We are soo excited...It is soo weird how we always thought that we were going to have a girl ever since I got pregnant. I was going to be shocked if they told me this little thing was going to be a boy....I can't wait to get started on the nursery. There is soooo much cute little girl stuff. The doctors appointment went great. I have gained a total of 8 pounds at this visit(18 weeks and 5 days). So far everything has been good with the pregnancy. The only thing that I can say that I have been craving is chocolate milk....I have to have it every morning. Other than that I have not had anything weird happen to me while I have been pregnant which I am glad of. I have now started to feel the baby moving around and kicking. It feels like little flutters in my stomach. It still just amazes me that there is a little baby in my stomach. I can't wait to meet this little girl. Anyways.....just thought I would share the great news. Due date is still set for April 14, 2010.

No comments: