Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

4D-freebie


Ok so I had to go to the doctor the other day. I thought I was getting a bladder infection but it turns out everything is just fine. I called the nurse and of course they wanted to see me and check things out. The ended up doing an ultra sound and the sweet girl that did my ultrasound gave me a 4D peek at our precious little girl. I was 20 weeks and 5 days at the time of this ultrasound. She is still kinda small to get a good 4D picture but who cared I thought the picture turned out great. Oh and good gracious I gain 3 more pounds which makes it a total of 11 pounds....yikes...I go back to the doctor for my regular scheduled appointment on Dec 16th so I will update more then..

2 comments:

Ginny Landrum said...

I think she is beautiful....do you have a name for her??????

Robertson Family said...

We are going to name her Rylee Kay...