Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

23 weeek doctor visit

So I went for my doctors visit last week. Everything is still going good. I am still right on for April 14th....yippy. This visit was not very exciting except that on my way to the doctor I had car trouble. My thermostat went bad in the car and made my car run hot. So I had to pull over and get the car towed and fixed. I was late for my appointment of course but they went ahead and worked me back in. Ifigured my blood pressure would be through the roof but it was good. So far I have gained a total of 12 pounds....not to bad I dont guess...considering. I go back to the doctor in 4 weeks and get to do my glucose test...which I dread. I am not very good at drinking stuff that does not taste good so hopefully I will pass the first time and not have to do the 3 hour test. So until next time. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you failed to mention who came to your rescue and got you to your dr. appt. in time to save the day...