Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Happy New Year to everyone. Well....Richie and I had a strange end to 2009. I got a call on my way home from work from Richie that he was going to have to go to the hospital and that he had called 911...Luckily I was was about 1 minute from home so it didn't take me long to see what was going on. When I got home the ambulance and fire truck were all here and Richie was on a stretcher. I was scared to death. I thought he was going to make me go into early labor. Well, Richie called 911 because he thought he was having a heart attack. He had chest tightness, shortness of breath and he thought he was going to pass out. By the time the ambulance got her he was throwing up. The hooked him up to something to make sure he was not having a heart attack and it looked like he wasnt but they thought he should go on to the ER. So we got in the ambulance and off to St. Vincents we go. We were there ALL afternoon. Turns out everything with his heart was good. The doctor just suspected that he had a panic attack so he got a shot of
Adovan and it seemed to make him feel much better. This little episode scared us both half to death and I hope it never happens again. This all happened on New years Eve so we really didn't do all that much the rest of the night. We just hung out over at Jason and Michelles and watched Dick Clark count down the new year. And oh by the way he did skip a number when he was counting down...haha...poor thing. Besides this little scare 2009 has been a good year. I can't wait to see what 2010 brings. Next on the agenda....get ready for the arrival of Rylee Kay!!!!

No comments: