Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

27 week doctor appointment

So...I went for my 27 week doctors appointment. I had to do the 1 hour glucose test and see the doctor. So I go in and go back to the lab. I was sooo dreading drinking that drink for the glucose test. I am not very good at drinking stuff that is not good. So anyways they call me back there to drink my drink. Lucky for me the bottle said it was Fruit Punch flavor. I love fruit punch. This actually tasted good except that it was soooo SUPER sweet that it was hard to get down. I went to see the doctor while I was waiting on my hour to be up. I gained another 4 pounds so I am up to 16 pounds total. The doctor said the heartbeat was good....it was in the 130's. I am measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule but she said that could all change the next time I see her so we are leaving my due date as is for now. I am now going to start seeing her every 2 weeks now. This is really flying by. OK, back to the glucose test. I went for my results and what do you know. I FAILED...boooo. I was so upset. I really didnt want to go back and do the 3 hour test but I had to. I went back and couple of days later and took the 3 hour test. This time I had to drink an entire bottle of the sugar drink instead of half. This was not to easy. They tested my blood sugar fasting and it was good. I drank the drink and waited 1 hour to test my sugar again. YAY I passed the first part of the test. Waited 1 more hour and they checked my sugar again and YAY I passed that part also so I didnt have to stay for the third hour thank goodness. I am so glad I PASSED the test. I was worried I was going to have to be on a diet the rest of the pregnancy. Anways. I go back to see this doctor in 2 weeks.

No comments: