Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Rylee

Rylee turned 2 on April 7th. I can't believe that she is already 2. Time is just flying by. I really wish that I could slow her down. This year we decided to have a double birthday party. Rylee and her best friend Jenna  share the same birthday only Jenna is 1 year older. We went to the park to celebrate. We actually got to have her party on their actual birthday. This was a very busy weekend. It was birthday party, Easter, and we were leaving for the beach. It was crazy hectic but we had an AWESOME time. Rylee and Jenna had a great time. I can't wait to watch them grow up together. Hopefully they will stay best friends!!!

 We celebrated Dora Style

 Sweet Anna Beth giving the birthday girl a hug...Rylee not so sure!
 Ok, maybe it wont be too bad if I hug her.
 Nevermind I think I will just not hug.
 Rylee loves Meagon (my brothers girlfriend)
 One cool girl
 a little sidewalk chalk
 The two birthday girls!
 Sliding with Uncle B
 So much more fun with Uncle B
 Grandmother making sure we have plenty to drink
 Happy 3rd Birthday Jenna
 PawPaw swinging the birthday girl
 sneaking a taste of the cake

 Jenna 3 and Rylee 2

 eating at the princess table
 Happy Birthday to you!!
 not so sure about the singing

 YAY!!!



 It's present time!!!


Rylee got so many great things at her party. She had a blast. This is one spoiled rotten kid.
Up next Easter then the beach!!!!

No comments: