Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pickens Academy Homecoming

We went back to my old stomping grounds for my High School Homecoming game. My class was actaully being honored this year because it has been ten years since we graduated. WOW ten years. I can not believe it has alreayd been that many years. I was so excited because I just knew I was going to get to see some old friends but unfortunatly there were only 3 people there out of my class and that was including me so not to many people showed up. That is ok though. We had a great time and it was great to see everyone!! Go PIRATES!!!

The football game really wore her out.

Getting a tast of a sucker for the first time. She acutally loved the sucker but you can't tell by this picture.



No comments: