Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

6 months old!!


Well...I always seem to be a month behind on these post. I need to do better with this because it is so hard to remember things that have went one. She is always doing something new these days. During the six month mark we had our check up and she weighed 17,5 pounds which put her in the 80th percentile and she was 27 inches long which put her in the 90th percentile. I am not sure where she is getting this height from considering I am so short but I hope she keeps it up. This month she got another tooth which makes that a total of 2 teeth so far. She can also sit up all by herself. She loves to play with her toys on her blanket. It will not be much longer and this little booger will be crawling. We had her first halloween and she was such a cutie. Well that is about it for now...she is already doing more new stuff and I must write it down. Hopefully I will get caught up one day!

No comments: