Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

4 months old!!!




Ok...YES...I know I am way behind. Rylee is almost 6 months old and I am just now posting her 4 month check up stats. I am trying really hard to get caught up. So....we went to the doctor and Richie joined us this time. Rylee did great. She is such a happy baby if you can't tell from the pictures above. She weighed 15.7 pounds which is in the 85th percentile and she was 25 1/4 inches long which is in the 90th percentile. We got the go ahead to start on solids. We will see how she does on those (yes I already know how she did with the baby good but since I am so far behind I want to try and put the things she is doing at 4 months). I can not wait to get her started on those. She is now trying really hard to hold her bottle on her own and she can now roll over from her stomach to her back and then she gets stuck and can't get back over. She really loves her voice and is starting to laugh out loud some. We have also discoverd our feet and love to shake our toys to make them make noise. So it is not quite around our house anymore that is for sure. I am going to guess that it is not going to be quite at the Robertson household for a long time!!

No comments: