Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

2 months old!!!!!



So..I am a little behind on this but...I took Rylee to her 8 week check-up on June 1st..I tackled this one all by myself...yay!! Richie was supposed to meet us but he got behind at work and could not come. Rylee did AMAZING at this visit. We only had to use 1 diaper this time. She didn't pee or poop anywhere. I was so proud of her. She is turing into a big girl...
Rylee weighed in at a whopping 11 lbs and 15 oz which was in the 75% and she was 22 1/2 inches which was in the 50%. She is a growing girl. I sure do wish I could slow down time. Rylee is now sleeping pretty much through the night. I usually put her down at 1030 and she will sleep till 5:30 then I feed her and she goes right back to sleep and sleeps till around 9am which is great. She is always smiling a lot and making noises and it is sooo stinking cute. I just want to eat her up. We go back to the doctor in August for her 4 month check up.

1 comment:

Ginny Landrum said...

Rylee is so pretty....I really do enjoy looking at the blog and watching her grow....you are blessed!!!