Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

4 week check-up

Well. We went for our 1 month check up on May 5, 2010. I thought I was going to have to tackle this adventure on my own but my car had other plans for me. It decided that it wanted to break down AGAIN....and the way the firt visit went I was a little nervous about going by myself. So since my car was in the shop good ole Michelle came to the resque and took us to the doctor. So on the the visit details. So I get called back in the room and me and Rylee go back. Michelle and Jenna stayed in the waiting room. I was like oh I will be fine Rylee is going to do great this go around. So they put us in a room and tell me to undress her down to he diaper so we can weigh her. So I undress her and of course she has a dirty diaper so I had to change her. Well of course she was already mad at me because I had taken off her clothes and she decides that she is going to pee everywhere. I mean everywhere. It was all over the table....I have never seen her pee this much. I guess she was trying to show out since we were at the doctor. So I get her a new diaper on and get the table cleaned up and off we go to get weighed. I know the nurse was wondering what in the world was taking so long but oh well. We managed to get our stats and Rylee weighed in at 9 lbs. 14 1/2 oz which was in the 75% and she was 21 3/4 inches long which was also in the 75%. We had to get one shot this time and she did not care for that at all but she was all better once I picked her up. Dr. Blair said she is doing perfect and we dont have to go back until June 1, 2010. I dread that visit because she has to get lots of shots on this visit. Hopefully it won't be to bad.

No comments: