Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

29 Week Doctor Visit

Well. I am a little behind on posting for my past doctors visit. I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago for my 29 week check up. The doctor said everything is still going good. I am still measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule so we might be having this little one early but who knows she might come 2 weeks late. Lets just hope that dosen't happen. I gained another 4 pounds so I am up to a total of 20 pounds. Richie has been sick with a sinus infection and I caught it from him. Mine didn't turn into the full infection but I just had a cold and it was not fun. I am finally getting over that. Nothing else exciting happened at the doctor for this visit. I actually go tomorrow for my 31 week visit so I will post an update soon.

No comments: