Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update on Buddy

I know I have been slacking on keeping you updated on poor little Buddy....Well he finished his 6 weeks in the cage acutally he stayed in there about 8 weeks but he is doing great now. He is back to his old self... almost....He kinda walks a little funny now but he has really gotten a lot of his strenght back. He is running good and good lord he got his bark back. I mean you let him outside and that is all he does. I think he is trying to let all the other pups that he is back and better. Richie has given him a new nickname (Jay "Barker") hahah.. I thought it was funny. So anways just thought I would give a little update and let you know that we have made a full recovery for the most part....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWE!!! I am so glad to hear that he is doing great. I know it can be very stressful. We are happy for you Buddy and good for you, you let all those other dogs know that you are back, bigger and better!!!! :)